hi all. I have read various google searches, have read
the faqs and manuals and still have no luck,

I am trying to setup qconfirm for the vpopmail virtual
email.
I have been unsuccessful
At first The errors were that vpopmail could not
create a lock

here are the rcphosts as listed in

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/qmail/control$ cat rcpthosts
tinkies.mung.net
baffler.net
baffler.org
mung.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/qmail/control$ cat virtualdomains
baffler.net:baffler.net
baffler.org:baffler.org
mung.net:mung.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/qmail/control$ cat locals
tinkies.mung.net

The vpopmail vdomain that am tring to set up and the
virtual user is:

tinkies:/home/vpopmail/domains/mung.net/dude

the contents of that directory are
drwx------    4 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Jun  3
18:07 .
drwx------    4 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Jun  3
18:05 ..
drwxr-x---    6 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Jun  3
17:56 .qconfirm
-rw-r--r--    1 vpopmail vchkpw        183 Jun  3
17:52 .qmail
drwx------    5 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Jun  3
17:00 Maildir
-rw-------    1 vpopmail vchkpw         14 Jun  3
18:13 lastauth

I have had no luck in getting mail delievered to the
virutal email

my .qmail currently looks like
|setlock
/home/vpopmail/domains/mung.net/dude/.qconfirm/lock
envdir
/home/vpopmail/domains/mung.net/dude/.qconfirm/conf
qconfirm-check -m
/home/vpopmail/domains/mung.net/dude/Maildir

I have tried various .qmail configuratins but qconfirm
also says that the [EMAIL PROTECTED] does not exit and
never delievers.

I would appreciate help in getting this set up as I am
setting up a qmail-vpopmail-qmailadmin for a nonprofit

Thank you.