Hi everyone,

I've installed the new qmailadmin and I'm using it with a .qmail file
for each user that contains |maildrop mailfilter.The mailfilter file
contains

xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f -u [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

This works well even when an alias has been used as the alias .qmail
file now contains a full address. However, it still won't work with a
domain catchall.

Even though .qmail-default for the domain contains only the path to the
catchall user's directory, the message is delivered directly to the
Maildir and the user's .qmail file is not read and there is therefore no
filtering. Does anyone have any ideas how I can alter vpopmail to
deliver to the user's directory?

Thanks,

Mike