chown -R vpopmail:vchkpw /usr/local/vpopmail/domains

-----Original Message-----
From: Widmer Hannes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 5:02 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] Permission Error

Hello Guys from that list

I'm from switzerland and my english is not the best. So,
i hope that you understand my problem*s*.

Okay fist, the basics: I have a running Freebsd with
Qmail / vpopmail

Now, before 5 Days, the system was working verry fine.
Then, I installed qmail-scanner with spamassasin and antivir.
After that, I've run the tests of qmail-scanner to check if
it's working. The emails was in my Mailbox and it was looking fine.
Tody, I get a call of my Friend that email doesent arrive and
doesent come back to the sender.... Iv checked the logs and
see the following:

@400000003ee721362bf307ac delivery 25: deferral:
@400000003ee721362bf90abc status: local 0/10 remote 0/20

I couldn't find any information about in google and in some Lists...

As example, if i try to add a new domain with
it will get an error Permission denied.

But I never changed somthing on the permissions. Only what I've done was
restart because I had a Powerlost.

I've asked my BSD List and the can't help my... Please give me a tipp or
informations to bring my system back *s*...

Thanks a lot for your help and sorry again about my bad english *s*..

      (@ @)
---o00-(_)-00o--- Cybernet (Schweiz) AG

Hannes Widmer

Junior System Engineer