Hi!

I've just migrated from vpopmail 5.2.1 using CDB til vpopmail 5.3.21
using MySql. On my testserver this went just fine, but when I did the
same on the production server, dir-control is somehow lost. There is no
'dir-control' table in the database.
Everything works fine (as far as I can see). Users can pick up their
mail via both POP3 and IMAP, and mail are delivered correctly too.

Can anyone tell me what is going on? Is this a big problem, that the
dir-control isn't there? What can I do to bring it in?

Kind regards,

Jonas Thomsen,
JT-COM
Eugen Warmings Vej 37, 1. th. - DK-8000 Aarhus C.
Tlf. +45 87 30 16 10 - Fax: +45 87 30 16 11
http://www.jt-com.dk