Dear All,

I'm currently running Qmail 1.03 + Vpopmail 4.9.10 + Courier IMAP 1.3.81
+ qmailadmin 0.45 + Sqwebmail 2.0 Combo with CDB authentication.

The following are my Vpopmail's config.h

PS_COMMAND "ps ax"
ENABLE_PASSWD 1
HAS_SHADOW 1
TCP_FILE "/etc/tcp.smtp"
ADMIN "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
USE_CDB 1
SQWEBMAIL_PASS 1
SITE_SIZE 0
LOG_NAME "vpopmail"
HARD_QUOTA 20000000
VPOPUSER "vpopmail"
VPOPGROUP "vchkpw"
APOP 1
APOP_FILE "/etc/apop-secrets"
QMAILDIR "/var/qmail"
VPOPMAILDIR "/var/vpopmail"
VPOPMAILUID 512
VPOPMAILGID 507
POP_AUTH_OPEN_RELAY 1
OPEN_SMTP_CUR_FILE "/var/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp"
OPEN_SMTP_TMP_FILE "/var/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp.tmp"
OPEN_SMTP_LOK_FILE "/var/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp.lock"
TCPRULES_PROG "/usr/local/bin/tcprules"
DEFAULT_DOMAIN "mydomain.com"

Recently, I installed Horde + IMP + Sork. Sork allows users to change
their Vpopmail passwords inside IMP. However, one of the requisites is
that Vpopmail must be compiled to use MySQL instead of CDB files. Since
I'm using CDB files, I must convert.

I setup a test machine with vpopmail-5.2.1 using CDB authentication in
office and tried to upgrade. I did the following steps in an attempt to
convert.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail-5.2.1]$ make clean
[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail-5.2.1]$ ./configure (with orig options) +
--with-mysql=y
[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail-5.2.1]$ make
[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail-5.2.1]$ make install-strip
[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail-5.2.1]$ vconvert -c -m

It tells me done for everything. However, when I tried to login using
POP3 access, my password was wrong. Only when I changed the user
account's password then did the login work. Somehow, I feel that the
vconvert program does not convert encrypted passwords correctly, or
totally do not convert at all.

As such, I would like to ask if there is anyway to convert encrypted
passwords from CDB - MySQL?

Otherwise, can anyone suggest any good way for me to integrate any
password changing mechanism into Horde + IMP?

Regards,
David Choo