oh - forgot to add - it deals with tnef attachments as well, negating the need for a separate tnef unpacker.

At 07:24 PM 06/21/2003, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:

just wanted to throw a tip out there for folks - if you've ever experienced any trouble with the reformatmime program from maildrop - typically used by spamassassin - I heartily recommend the ripmime package. i'm using it in production, and when i brought to the author's attention some messages that didn't seem to be processed correctly, he was right on top of it, putting together a development release that i tested which solved the problem (we are talking about three problem messages out of hundreds of thousands processed by ripmime so far).

worth a look.

http://pldaniels.com/ripmime/

Paul Theodoropoulos http://www.anastrophe.com http://folding.stanford.edu The Nicest Misanthrope on the Net