Hi , john and juergen

Thanks for your advice. Fortunately I could send message to the server.
But  I couldn't find the words "X-Authentication: ......"  in the header.

I 'd like to confirm the kinda log. Do you know the other way how to confirm it?

Thanks in advance.

Eitarou

J. Kendzorra wrote:

John Johnson:

I don't see your host name in that startup script and if I recall I
had to add the host name of the server in there I think before the
call to vchkpw but I am not sure at the moment.

That's true for not creating an open relay.

Eitarou Kamo

But I couldn't send the mail to the server. Correct me please.

-v, please. For me smtp-auth worked after this:
# chmod ug+s ~vpopmail/bin/vchkpw
# chown vpopmail.vchkpw ~vpopmail/bin/vchkpw HTH,
Juergen