At 09:04 PM 23/06/2003 +0800, you wrote:

Wrong list, check the Courier list.

-- Steve

Hello All!

I'm using OpenBSD. I've turned off the inetd functions in rc.conf

  I've compiled Courier-IMAP successfully and gmake it to
  /usr/local/courier-imap

When I try to execute the imapd, I get the following results:

  # /usr/local/courier-imap/libexec/imapd.rc start
  bind: Can't assign requested address
  ll_daemon_start: Resource temporarily unavailable

# netstat -an
tcp        0      0  *.3306                 *.*                    LISTEN
tcp        0      0  *.110                  *.*                    LISTEN
tcp        0      0  *.25                   *.*                    LISTEN
tcp        0      0  *.22                   *.*                    LISTEN
tcp        0      0  *.80                   *.*                    LISTEN

I only need the imap functions.

Does anyone know how to resolve this and daemonised the imapd?

  I've also added the below startup script to rc.local
  # Starting Courier-IMAP at boot time
  /usr/local/courier-imap/libexec/imapd.rc start

Thanks!