Hi Kiril,

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:24:20 +0300 Kiril Todorov wrote:

>> How can I get the bounced mail from each domain delivered to the
>> Postmaster of the coresponding domain instead of having all the bounced
>> mail delivered to me?
>
> that's in the FAQ I belive, but oh well - since you're running qmailadmin
> you would notice theres a button named "catchall account" on the user
> listing

I don't think that's what he wants. He does _NOT_ want to 'catch all'
mail for a domain, but instead have the doublebounces addressed to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

That's not possible with qmail. A bounce will have no envelope sender
and therefore the doublebounce does not know where it should be
addressed too.

If you want to get rid of doublebounces completely (I don't know what I
need them for; once the system is configured correctly double bounces
only indicate spam or something cause by spam; everything else that
could warn me of anything is addressed correctly) make use of qmails
'doublebounceto' and maybe 'doublebouncehost' control files and an
appropriate alias. E.g.

echo doublebounce >/var/qmail/control/doublebounceto
echo '#' >/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-doublebounce

> eah.. it's that easy :)

Sometimes it is, IF done correctly and not only "somehow".
--
Ciao,
 Pit