I can send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], cause I have that virtualuser in
vpopmail. Anyway, I can put any other address and it does not work. Vpopmail just
don't want to process dot-qmail files in /home/vpopmail/domains/<domain_name>
directory. I try even vpopmail-5.3.20. Problem is same
Ilic Aleksandar