I've been trying to get vpopmail to work with spamassassin and I have now
set it up right. But I have problems with the vpopmail forking issue
making hundres of copies of catched spam. I'm currently running vpopmail
5.2.1 and I understand this bug is fixed in 5.3.

However I'm having strong doubts about running development software as
this is a production server hosting somewhat 500 domains.

So my question is do you have any estimate on when 5.3 will become stable?
Or is there a patch to fix this in 5.2.1?

--
  .-.
  oo|  Sverre Nilsen | <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>