Hello List,

I have got a problem with Vpopmail 5.3.20 and adding domains as the vpopuser.

Ive got a half-working installation of qmail + vpopmail (with mysql auth and custom user&group). I can send & receive emails but I can only add domains as root. Whenever I try to add one as user "gea" (the user I configured vpopmail as) I get the following error:

Error: Domain does not exist

I have investigated in the source code and I think the problem lies here:

The last thing vadddomain does before aborting is checking if the table vpopmail exists no the db. Next thing (as I see from the attached strace) which throws an error is unknown to me.

Thank you in advance for any help,

PS: I have attached an strace done with "strace /var/gea/services/mail/bin/vadddomain mydomain5.com lalala"