Ok.. I looked over my config again, just to be sure, and I cannot get
roaming-users to work at all.

A few items...

1. There are a _TON_ of open-smtp.tmp.xxxx files in the ~vpopmail/etc
directory.  These are owned by root, and running bin/clearopensmtp doesn't
effect them at all.  Both trying to run as root, and vpopmail users.  Ideas?

2. When a user POP's in, vauthpw (or whatnot) doesn't even attempt to update
~vpopmail/etc/open-smtp or ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb.  I have tried a
multitude of differing permissions just to be sure that this was not the
issue.  The current permissions are 0755 user vpopmail, group vchkpw.  I
have also tried globally making them writeable, just to be certain.  No luck
at all.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?  using vpopmail 5.2.1.  My configure
line was ---enable-roaming-users=y --enable-logging=v.  A make install
appears to work, as the datestamps of the files in ~vpopmail/bin change.

I'm more than a little stumped now...

-Phil