From: "Javier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 11:42 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] tcpserver: fatal: unable to bind: address already used

Hi

I've installed qmail following "Lfe with qmail" and vpopmail with the
scripts that allow roaming users to use our smtp server without opening
  the machine up to everyone on the internet.

Now I've the subject error. I guess it's produced because qmail
supervise is running from the original "Life with qmail" configuration.

How could avoid supervise to start or how could I use FAQ scripts with
supervise to avoid to receive subject error in
/var/qmail/log/smtpd/current and pop3d/current ?

Thanks in advance !

<jl>