Yes, recompile autorespond, and modify the source, as per the "Notes" section of the README file. For some reason, the default behavior is to have the mail stop being delivered once the maximum count is reached, which strikes me as quite simply bizarre. I can't think of a good reason to do that, but hey, the software's free so who can argue.