On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 01:46 AM, Oden Eriksson wrote:
I just have to clarify this, the following links are actually two different
patches that I have found:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/ index.php?func=detail&aid=778502&group_id=85937&atid=577801
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/ index.php?func=detail&aid=778503&group_id=85937&atid=577801

(patches related to moving mysql connection info to an external file)

I like the first one, as it is a simpler file format (quicker to read/parse), but I'm hesitant to include it at this point. I'd like to release a new stable version of vpopmail to replace the current 5.2.1 release before adding this change and testing it.

Then again, making the change now before we go stable would be good as well. Maybe after I get the 5.3.24 release out I'll try adding it for the 5.3.25 release.

And as a side note this one should be applied:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/ index.php?func=detail&aid=784024&group_id=85937&atid=577800

(patch related to 'extern int errno' declaration)

I've applied it to 5.3.24. Thanks.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]