On Monday 11 August 2003 12:11, kareem kamel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have installed VPOPMail, but how do i know that it is working ?
> also now when i am trying to add user this error appear to me
>******* Error: Unable to chdir to vpopmail/users directory
>*******
>
> Also when i make telnet on my pop3 port and wrting my username and
> passwrod this error appears to me:
>******* -ERR unable to write pipe
>********
>
> So any one can help me in solving these problems as i think if
> continued thinking in this problem , i ll have no hair to pull put
> :))

how did you install vpopmail ?
the first error message looks like a permission problem.
could you show the output of  "ls -l ~vpopmail" please ? (i assume your
vpopmail system user is called "vpopmail")

oh.. and would you please add how your pop3 daemon is started ?

--
Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                    ionium Technologies