Just in case you all didn't have the address for the download location,
you can get it at:

http://www.somnioworld.com/qmailadmin.php

Ok, Thanks to a buddy's encouragement we were able to finish most of the
requests people have had for the New Look & Feel to qmailadmin. He
really needed the fixes and we had a little time today.

All of the login functionality should work perfectly.

There is now a logout button.

These changes have been made to the Patch Files and to the Full Install

We plan on fixing the multi-language functionality when the next release
of qmailamdin comes out that is an all template system.

If anyone finds anymore bugs, please let me know.

Thanks all and Enjoy!

Justin C.