On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:

> another alternative is TWIG - http://twig.screwdriver.net . nice clean
> interface, and lots of functionality.

Does TWIG have a plugin system like squirrelmail?  I'm leaning towards
exclusively going with squirrelmail, as I've found a number of
vpopmail-specific plugins.  I have an sql password changer, and now a
handy SpamAss pref page.  All I have to make myself is a spam filter
on/off toggle and a vacation/forward mechanism.  I like the idea of having
the user just login to one interface rather than making them hop between
webmail and qmailadmin...

Charles