> Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Was just looking through the configure help before installing
> 5.3.24 and was
> > wondering what qmail address extensions are?
>
> Check out the man page for dot-qmail (here's a link to one online:
> http://resin.csoft.net/cgi-bin/man.cgi?section=5&topic=dot-qmail)
>
> Search for "EXTENSION ADDRESSES"

Ok, this confuses me more than it helps.  Some specific questions...first,
I'm already using some .qmail files successfully (.qmail-default,
.qmail-user for mailing lists or forwards).  The configure help says the
address extensions support is disabled by default (at least in 5.3.24).
With it disabled, will this completely hose-up my current .qmail files?
Where I am apparently having trouble is with .qmail files setup with
forwards, etc., in user's home directories (same level as Maildir).  For
instance, /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user/.qmail and
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user/Maildir are at the same level.  Would
enabling these extensions then allow me to make use of that .qmail file?  Or
is this something completely different?

Thanks!