Tom Collins wrote:
On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 10:30 AM, Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
Or is this something completely different?

My understanding is that with address extensions enabled, mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] would be delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is correct. Note that you could still override fred-something with a .qmail-fred-something in the domain directory.

I think with extensions disabled, fred-something would be treated as
another email address - so if you had the catchall set to bounce and no
user named 'fred-something', then a fred-something email would bounce.

Jeff
--

  /\  /\              ..    ..    ..    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 /  \/  \ a t r i x  .  .  .  .  .  .  .           (770) 794-7233