I think h+bedv is doing really nice virus scanners too. It is amazing that
it found the latest msblast(lovsan) virus before norton or mcafee even put
on their web page and at least norton antivirus in windows couldnt find
it at all when h+bedv antivirus software could find. (my friend had the
virus and norton antivirus)