maybe its the rebuilding of all the other packages, since I have only done the ones which were updated..
thanks, I will try that and see whether that makes a difference (since I am already using vpopmail 5.3.20

and then let you all know..

--
regards
nik [tm]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.visualspace.com.au

`...><((((>.`..`.
 ><((((>`..`.><((((>``.
Michael Bowe wrote:
It is caused by a bug in vpopmail-5.2.1

Is fixed in vpopmail-5.2.2, or in any recent 5.3.x development versions

You can download these from http://sourceforge.net/projects/vpopmail

Remember though, if you upgrade your vpopmail, you need to then go and
rebuild all the other apps such as qmailadmin and courier-imap, so that they
can link into the new vpopmail library files. It sounds like you might have
omitted this step?

Michael.

----- Original Message ----- From: "nik [tm]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>