I'm getting increasingly worried about my install running vpopmail v5.2.1.
 Don't want to get too far behind the times..... :-)

Michael Bowe's guide
http://www.pipeline.com.au/staff/mbowe/isp/webmail-server.htm
now advocates v 5.3.24, which I guess seems ok given how the recent bug
reports have shaken out.

HOWEVER, what do I need to know about the upgrade itself on a running
system of vpopmail, qmail, courier 1.7, squirrel 1.4.1 ??  I'm into the
MySQL functions for vpopmail AND Squirrelmail settings and addressbook.

I don't use qmailadmin now (haven't had a need to yet) so I suspect I'll
build that new once I upgrade.  One less thing to worry about when
upgrading.

Any tips, warnings, howtos?
Thx. D.