Thanks:
        Justin Heesemann
        Shane
for the suggestions.

Jesus

At 12:52 AM 21/08/2003 +0200, you wrote:
On Wednesday 20 August 2003 23:40, Jesus Ruiz wrote:
> i'm using qmail with vpopmail 5.2.1. I check all my mail accounts and
> some of there are missing, but nobody delete it.
>
> Anyone has any clue, why this is happening.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jesus

are the maildirs missing too? or just the entries in your auth backend?
(which is ?!? in your case?)? or vice-versa ?

are you running anything like qmailadmin? or do you create all account
yourself with the default utilities?

--
Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                    ionium Technologies