Hi All
        I am installing Qmail on redhat 8 with vpopmail.
I have two server running for qmail.I have one server Qmail server and on other Qmail server, database(mysql) & qmail is running. Now on both Qmail machine vpopmail is installed with mysql database support and it is configured fine till.
One standalone qmail server , if we add a domain it successfully created and deleted with other server database support.( means all data stored on other qmail server on which mysql is also running).
But on which mysql is running and also on it qmail is running and vpopmail in installed with mysql support with same configuration as on other qmail standalone server. Now Problem.
when i add any domain on this server, it give me error of mysql but creae also. Here is the Error i got.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] domains]# /home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain  zafar.com
Please enter password for postmaster:
enter password again:
vmysql: sql error[c]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[c]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[b]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[3]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[c]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[c]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[b]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[3]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
vmysql: sql error[2]: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database 'vpopmail1'
Error: Unable to chdir to vpopmail/users directory
Although when i connect database with that username ,host on that sever it connecting but with vpopmail it generation error, Anbody has idea about that problem.

Waiting for a reply
Thanks
ZAfar