On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 08:27 AM, Tobias wrote:
I´v got a problem with the latest release of vpopmail 5.3.26a.
I´m running the mysql setup and everything wen´t well during install.
But when i try to login with pop3 it rejects my password and i get a -ERR
authentication failed.
In the maillog it says like this.

What happens when you try 5.3.25? As mentioned in the docs, 5.3.26 is mostly a cleanup of 5.3.25. Knowing whether this problem was already present in 5.3.25 will help us isolate it. Either it's been there for awhile, or it's something we just introduced.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]