On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 08:27 AM, Tobias wrote:
Iv got a problem with the latest release of vpopmail 5.3.26a.
Im running the mysql setup and everything went well during install.
But when i try to login with pop3 it rejects my password and i get a -ERR
authentication failed.
In the maillog it says like this.

What happens when you try 5.3.25? As mentioned in the docs, 5.3.26 is mostly a cleanup of 5.3.25. Knowing whether this problem was already present in 5.3.25 will help us isolate it. Either it's been there for awhile, or it's something we just introduced.

Tom Collins
http://sniffter.com/ - info on the Sniffter hand-held Network Tester