Please only reply to the list only, I am subscribed.

It could be used on any size site. You could just copy the code
into an existing page if you wanted to, or just edit the html at
the bottom of the page to make it look and feel like your own site.
As long as the variables and php is left untouched, there shouldn't
be any problems.

I sorta did it more to see if it could
be done to start with, and now that I know its possible, its
time to put more thought into how it should be structured.

Shane