hi All
I post that questoin many Times but did not get any valid reply.
The problem was that i have running some virtual domains on linux server with qmail.I have some default linux users and many vritual domain users. The virtual domain user successfully authenticated with vchkpw but defualt users failed to authenticate himself through pop and imap.
As i have done while installing vpopmail , and enable-passwed=y but did not get any success.

So my question is that Can i authenticate both virtual domain and defualt user with pop3 and imap. ?

ANy Answer/help

Thanks
ZafAr