Hi,

mc 02 wrote:

Hi,

Im running vpopmail-5.3.20 on freebsd-4.8. I have problem logging in as "user" instead i have to use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to successfully login. I know it is a default domain prob so i placed

#echo "domain.com" > /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain

and i rebooted my machine but its still the same. No changes. What could i do to fix this? I read thru this mailing list for solutions and one guy solved this solution but he didnt post how he got it to work. Please advise.

See vipmap in the /hoem/vpopmail/bin directory

RIck