On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 20:40, mc 02 wrote:
> i didnt enable ip-alias-domains for my vpopmail since .. i am using only a single IP
> for all my domains. Is there any other way?
> Or do i need to recompile my vpopmail?

well, think about it for a second.  All of your domains are being served
by one IP address.  How are you to differentiate between [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and [EMAIL PROTECTED] if all you log in as is joe?  One could argue that it
just picks the one with the right password, but what if they both have
the same password?  or what if maybe [EMAIL PROTECTED] accidentally types
in [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password?

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>