Hi Tom,

on 28.04.2003 22:19 Tom Collins said the following:

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 11:00 AM, Paul Fries wrote:

For some reason vdominfo is reporting some weird data in the "users" field

For most of my domains it lists "users:  0" but some it lists: "users:
2147483647"

It is only on this one mail server. The rest of my systems report the
correct data with vdominfo.

What's in the .dir-control file for that domain? The first line should be the number of users. On the domain that lists 2147483647, it probably has a negative number in .dir-control.

How it got that way, I don't know. I'm not familiar with how .dir-control is updated.

I've got the same trouble as mentioned above, but i don't have .dir-control files at all and never had. Some domains displaing correct number of users, but smaller part domain records displaing this weird numbers.

So, have somebody any ideas?

--
Best regards,
 Emris                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]