On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 06:30 PM, Urban - wrote:
Hi,

So since i can not use vipmap, is there any other solution that i can use so i dont have to login with "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"? I have one IP and 3 domain names.

You can use --enable-default-domain to allow one domain to login without @domain. But if you need more than one, you'll have to implement ip-alias-domains. I haven't checked though to see if it's still restricted to vchkpw (pop) as Ken suggested. I vaguely remember it getting moved to the vpopmail library to that all protocols could use it. But that was a while ago. You'll have to check that...

FWIW, it really doesn't take long for users to get used to using their full email address as their login name (in my experience). And it's really in everyone's best interest not to waste IPs. : )

Regards,

Bill