I am trying to wipe out everything and start from scratch. I tried using "drop database vpopmail;" and creating it again using the instructions to install vpopmail, but I'm unable to add the same domains back again. It keeps saying the domain already exists. If I try to use the command vdeldomain to remove it, it says the domain doesn't exist!

The reason I didn't use vdeldomain in the first place is because I had to reload everything all over again and I was installing over the top of a previous installation. I think all I need to do is wipe the slate and start adding my domains back into a clean database.

How can I be assured that I'm wiping out everything and starting fresh?

Thanks in advance.

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es