On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 08:12 AM, J. Kendzorra wrote:
in the archives I found a few, unanswered messages from people (like me)
using maildrop and not vdelivermail to get messages delivered.
The (well known?) problem is that the maildirsize file doesn't get
updated after making quota changes via vqadmin/vsetuserquota.
Is there any new solution for this problem or can't it be solved?

When the quota changes, should vpopmail empty the maildirsize file instead of deleting it?

What does it typically look like? We could probably update vsetuserquota() in vpopmail.c to recreate it properly instead of just deleting it (like it does now).

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]