Hi all,

As mentioned earlier in my message (see copy at end of this message), all my
mail resides on NFS.
Could this be related to the maildirsize files getting negatives and (-)ve
Storage imap reply when getquota ROOT? or i.e. Is this the same as "the
maildirsize gets hosed" problem?

Please see the following:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=qmail&m=106355226521299&w=2
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.vpopmail/7918

In regards to the first post/link:

Does Maildir++ really violate the Maildir specification? How?
Does it also make Maildir unsafe for use on NFS without locking? Why?

Any advise, suggestions, and help is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Tim Hasson