Hi all,

I've installed qmail && vpopmail 5.3.27 on a FreeBSD 5.1 box.
Whenever I try to delete a domain, I get the following error:

bogus# bin/vdeldomain test.com Failed while attempting to delete domain from dir_control Failed vget_assign for test.com

The funny thing is that the domain is sucessfully deleted...all related files and references to the domain are deleted, and if i try to add it again I can do so. What seems to be the problem here?
Grateful for any pointers.

BTW, this is what ls -al on domains/.dir-control looks like:

-rw-r--r-- 1 vpopmail vchkpw 34 Sep 23 15:19 .dir-control

Cheers,

-Morten

WEB-fx
Morten Lerskau Rønseth           http://www.webfx.no
Bjerregaardsgate 6               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0172 Oslo                        Tlf.: (47) 2319 8000
Norway                           Mob : (47) 9343 4357