From: "Rick Updegrove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 8:36 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] obtain the vpopmail [EMAIL PROTECTED] as $user and $domain for
procmailrc file

Hi,

I am posting again only because I mis-labeled the subject so badly in my

In procmailrc I need something like:

HOME=/home/vpopmail/domains/$DOMAIN/$USER/
and of course
MAILDIR=${HOME}/Maildir/

DOMAIN= ?some vpopmail variable?
USER=?some vpopmail variable?

In .qmail-default I have (all on one line)
|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/local/bin/procmail -m
/usr/local/etc/procmailrc | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
bounce-no-mailbox

I am sure I am leaving out some details but the basic problem is
procmail thinks that /home/vpopmail/Maildir is where I want to deliver
mail because it is the vpopmail "user" in this case.

Rick