Hello! I've installed a fresh copy of qmail and the vpopmail package
with these flags:

./configure --enable-learn-passwords=n --enable-auth-logging=y --enable-clea
r-passwd=y --enable-logging=v --enable-domains-dir=domains --enable-default-
domain=mydomain.com --enable-mysql=y --enable-incdir=/usr/local/mysql/includ
e --enable-libdir=/usr/local/mysql/lib --enable-valias=y --enable-libs=/usr/
local/mysql/lib --enable-many-domains=n --enable-defaultquota=5242880S

    ...apparently without any problem.
    However, this is what it happens when I telnet to port 110 of the server
and pass an invalid username (nonexistant user and domain) and password
simply to test:

# telnet localhost 110
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK [EMAIL PROTECTED]
user sdfsdfhsu
+OK
pass bsdfsjdf
vmysql: sql error[3]: Table 'vpopmail.mydomain_com' doesn't exist
-ERR authorization failed
Connection closed by foreign host.

So as I've not created mydomain.com (the default domain) with vadddomain,
the vmysql module complains about it.
The problem is that the error appears in the pop3d output!! If someday the
mysql engine accidentally dies or there's any other problem with it, a
stupid mysql error will appear in the pop3 output , breaking the protocol.
How can I prevent these messages from appearing there?! They should appear
in the pop3d logs, not in the middle of the pop conversation!!

Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you very much in advance,

Oriol