Hi,

I have a working installation of qmail+vpopmail, but i cannot configure this :

When someone send a mail to an inexistant mailbox (for a domain handled by vpopmail of
course), qmail accept the mail, send it to vpopmail, and then vpopmail send back a
bouncing mail telling that the mailbox does not exist...

I would like that qmail refuse directly any mail adressed to an inexistant mailbox...

Can you help me how to do that ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards...
 _
(_'  L'informatique est ma passion, vous la simplifier, mon métier !
,_)téphane Bouvard [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.antarex.be
  _  _
 |_)(_  Votre propre nom de domaine .be - service de qualité - 25 Euros
o|_)(_ Hosting php4/cgi/mySQL - 100 Euros, pq payer plus ? www.myown.be