Hello,

same to me. I also get the message

"Failed to vget_limits".

when i use vpopmail with enable-mysql-limits and try to read them via vmoddomlimits.
I also noticed that the mysql table "limits" has no entries when i add a domain via e.g. qmailadmin.


looks like a bug! :-)

greetings

alex

Jonathan Viney wrote:

Hi,

I have just checked with 5.3.28 and when creating a new domain with
vadddomain, an entry is not added for the domain in the limits table.
This means that the vmoddomlimits command doesn't work and fails with
"Failed to vget_limits".

I suggest that either a) an entry is created with the domain or b)
vmoddomlimits creates one if necessary.

Thanks,

Jonathan








Reply via email to