on 10/7/03 12:37 AM, an off-list replier wrote:

>> How can this happen?
>
> *Any* header can be forged.    :^)

Ok, but I'm not clear on one thing.  qmail+vpopmail is going to route
locally based on the to field of the incoming message, right?  So you are
saying this message was forged locally, meaning a hacked server?

Curiously your off-list reply cased my server to generate this message:

    message is looping /var/vpopmail/domains/breathsense.com/kkb/Maildir/

and I got your reply in the form of a double-bounce, since your server
rejected the direct reply to you (the bounce message).  And thus I an using
the list again [EMAIL PROTECTED] the off-list conversation!

Thanks,
Kurt Bigler