Doug,

Could you give us a little more information on how you edited this file...

Like what you added, specifically, as well as where I should put "my $disallow_rules_in_sql = 0;"

I am really hoping to set up something similar with MailDrop, and if I can get this working, then I think I can figure out the rest. I am sure hoping I can figure it all out :) I just want a bayen database per domain. Not per user.

Thanks,
Nate