Hi all,

I've been using vpopmail for awhile now in conjunction with qmail and recently i've been trying use vpopmails vuserinfo utility. When i type "vuserinfo -Q [EMAIL PROTECTED]" it gives me an output that says 0%. It is my understanding that the -Q option displays quota usage, and i know that this user has over 500 messages (all are marked unread) in his box yet it says that 0% of his quota is used (which happens to be 20MB). My question to you guys is what constitutes a user's quota? Is vuserinfo the wrong utility to use to determine how much of a user's quota remains?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated,

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com