I am getting an error when sending mail
the message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of
allowed rcpthosts
So I found that I have to configure vpopmail to allow relaying by doing the

# ./configure --enable-roaming-users=y

this is the out put I get

vpopmail directory = /home/vpopmail
               uid = 200
               gid = 200
          ip alias = OFF --enable-ip-alias-domains=n (default)
address extentions = OFF --enable-qmail-ext=n (default)
     roaming users = ON  --enable-roaming-users=y
    tcpserver file = /etc/tcp.smtp
    open_smtp file = /home/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp
        user quota = OFF --enable-defaultquota=NOQUOTA default
table optimization = many domains --enable-many-domains=y default
       auth module = cdb default
  system passwords = OFF --enable-passwd=n default
      file locking = ON  --enable-file-locking=y default
         file sync = OFF --enable-file-sync=n default disable vdelivermail
      auth logging = ON  --enable-auth-logging=y default
     mysql logging = OFF --enable-mysql-logging=n default
      clear passwd = ON  --enable-clear-passwd=y (default)
 valias processing = OFF --enable-valias=n
        pop syslog = show only failure attempts
                     --enable-logging=e default
    default domain =  --enable-default-domain=
          auth inc = -Icdb
          auth lib
# make
# make install-strip

Then I go to /home/vpopmail/bin/clearopensmtp

I still get this error
vpopmail not configure with --enable-roaming-users=y

also in my /etc/tcp.smtp I have

What am I doing Wrong??????