Hello all,

I'm looking to implement domain quota's in vpopmail.  This is an existing
vpopmail install that previously was created w/o domain quota's.

My question is what do I have to do to add domain quotas to already existing
domains.. and how do I create new domains that are aware of the 'domain
quota'

It seems when I make new domains or new users in domains they get the same
old HARDQUOTA value..

what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

This is in FreeBSD, and below is the result from my make configure:

           vpopmail 5.3.28
            Current settings
---------------------------------------

vpopmail directory = /usr/local/vpopmail
               uid = 89
               gid = 89
          ip alias = OFF --enable-ip-alias-domains=n (default)
address extentions = ON  --enable-qmail-ext=y
rebuild tcpserver file = YES  --enable-rebuild-tcpserver-file=y (default)
     roaming users = ON  --enable-roaming-users=y
    tcpserver file = /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp
    open_smtp file = /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp
        user quota = 5242880S -enable-hardquota=5242880S
     domain quotas = ON  --enable-domainquotas=y
       auth module = mysql --enable-mysql=y
 mysql replication = OFF --enable-mysql-replication=n (default)
table optimization = many domains --enable-many-domains=y (default)
  system passwords = ON  --enable-passwd=y
      file locking = ON  --enable-file-locking=y (default)
         file sync = OFF --enable-file-sync=n disable vdelivermail fsync
                         (default)
     make seekable = ON  --enable-make-seekable=y (default)
      auth logging = ON  --enable-auth-logging=y (default)
     mysql logging = ON  --enable-mysql-logging=y
      clear passwd = ON  --enable-clear-passwd=y (default)
     users big dir = ON  --enable-users-big-dir=y (default)
 valias processing = OFF --enable-valias=n
      mysql limits = OFF --enable-mysql-limits=n (default)
        pop syslog = show failure attempts with clear text password
                     --enable-logging=p
          auth inc = -I/usr/local/include/mysql
          auth lib = -L/usr/local/lib/mysql  -lmysqlclient -lz

This is how vpopmail is defined:

mysql> describe vpopmail;
+-----------------+-----------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field           | Type      | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+-----------------+-----------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| pw_name         | char(32)  |      | PRI |         |       |
| pw_domain       | char(64)  |      | PRI |         |       |
| pw_passwd       | char(40)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_uid          | int(11)   | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_gid          | int(11)   | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_gecos        | char(48)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_dir          | char(160) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_shell        | char(20)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| pw_clear_passwd | char(16)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
+-----------------+-----------+------+-----+---------+-------+
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

This is the contents of my .qmailadmin-limits in the test box that I am
trying this on:

maxpopaccounts: 10
maxaliases: 10
maxforwards: 10
maxautoresponders: 10
maxmailinglists: 10
quota:52428800S

(trying to make a 50M quota for this domain)