On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 07:40 AM, Flavio Curti wrote:
On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 02:48:26PM +0200, Martin Spütz wrote:
I have a mail server with many domains (~300). vpopmail creates new domains
in
domains/0/domainname. It works fine, but in the mail header, the field
Delivered-To is incorrect.
This is an old bug. Nobody cared to fix it :( Search the Archives for a
patch.

What version of vpopmail? I fixed a bug with bad Delivered-To headers in 5.3.25. If there's still problems, please post more information.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: The Tom Logic offices will be closed October 23 to November 18.