On Wednesday 22 October 2003 20:42, Alexander Bruns wrote:
> Hi,
>
> where Do I find Informations about getting maildrop work with
> vpopmail? I put a ".mailfilter" in the users homedirectory to
> /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomaind.local/username/.mailfilter
> and a
> /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomaind.local/username/.qmail
> with only one line in it:
> "| /usr/local/bin/maildrop"

> /usr/local/bin/maildrop:_Unable_to_create_a_dot-lock./

have you tried changing the .qmail line to
| /usr/local/bin/maildrop /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomaind.local/
username/.mailfilter
?

from the maildrop man page:
If /etc/maildroprc does not exist, or its mail delivery instructions do
not  completely  dispose  of this message, maildrop then reads the mail
delivery instructions from $HOME/.mailfilter.

which would, afaik be: /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomaind.local
and not /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomaind.local/username

if your unsure, just create a .qmail-test file in your
~vpopmail/domains/mydomaind.local reading:
| env > /tmp/qmail-env

then send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and check the /tmp/qmail-env
file for the HOME variable

--
Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                    ionium Technologies