On Thursday 23 October 2003 20:48, B. Cook wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to figure out how to get domain quota's working.
> I'm
 wondering if anyone else does them.

> Do I need to zero out the users quota in order for domain quota's to
> work?

no. vlimits support domain quotas. the setting is:
first check if domain quotas have reached its limit, then check for user
quotas.

you will need to use the development version, as there is no vlimit
support in the stable tree.

this has been covered in the mailing list before, so i suggest next time
you read the archives.

--
Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                    ionium Technologies