It must be possible to put .qmail-default into the mysql...somehow.
maybe like this :

+------------+----------+---------------------------------------------------
---------------+

+------------+----------+---------------------------------------------------
---------------+
| default        | domain1.dk | | /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/delivermail ''
bounce-no-mailbox    |

or wherever your delivermail code is. For the params read the man page of
delivermail:
http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/doc/vdelivermail.html

good luck,
greetings